Manager/ Senior Manager – Policy & Regulatory Practice
Designation: Manager/Senior Manager – Policy & Regulatory Practice
Educational Qualification: BE/B-Tech with MBA or Masters in Energy Economics
Experience Required: Minimum 8 years
Remuneration: As per industry standard and commensurate with experience
- Position carries responsibility of executing Policy and Regulatory Consulting Assignments in Energy Sector.
- Candidate should have worked directly with the Regulatory Commissions/Power Utilities as team leader or project manager, as part of consulting assignment.
- Candidate should have prior experience of independently developing financial and cost optimisation models, including ARR/Tariff Modelling – Generation/ Transmission/ Distribution/ Renewable Energy.
- Candidate should have experience of:
- Preparation of Draft Tariff Orders, ARR and Multi-Year Tariff Petitions
- Preparation of Draft Regulations/SOR/Discussion Papers
- Policy & Regulatory Research, Analysis, Report Writing, Presentation and execution of assignments in Energy Sector.
- Shall directly report to Practice Head/Director while execution of assignments.
- Shall be responsible for leading and mentoring team of Analysts and Consultants. Should have prior experience in managing team of 2-3 junior members.
- Shall look for business opportunities for the Regulatory Practice and work with the BD-team in preparation of business proposals.
- Willing to work at client location for longer duration.
Skill Set Required:
- Good knowledge and understanding of the working of the Indian Power, Gas and Coal Sector, Regulatory & legal Ecosystem.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Excellent command over MS Office.
- Hands-on experience in Energy modelling tools would be an advantage.
- Excellent Report writing skills.
- Excellent presentation and delivery skills.
- Strong inter-personal skills with ability to manage a team of consultants
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org