Sr. Software Developer (Microsoft Platform)
Designation: Sr. Software Developer (Microsoft Platform)
Educational Qualification: B. Tech / MCA
Year of Experience : 6 to 7 years in Microsoft development platform
Remuneration: As per industry standard
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Lead a small development team.
- Write clean, scalable code using C# in MVC architecture.
- Design, Develop, Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Deploy application into web server (Private/NIC)
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience in web application development in Microsoft technologies.
- In-depth knowledge in C#, ASP.NET framework, MVC architecture, IIS.
- Understanding of System Architecture.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC), WCF, LINQ.
- Familiar with URS, SRS.
- An ability to understand front-end users/client’s requirements and a problem-solving attitude.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Understanding of Web security & resolutions.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Development practice in continuous integration environment.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server, RDBMS.
- Work experience in Power Utility/Energy Sector.
- Experience in other modern technologies.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org