Designation: Database Developer
Educational Qualification: B. Tech / MCA
Year of Experience : 3/4 years in Microsoft / open source development platform
Remuneration: As per industry standard
- Manage SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL databases through various product lifecycles.
- Modifying databases and products according to the client needs.
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices.
- Gather user requirements and identify new features.
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements.
- Participate in creating internal business specifications, creating technical design for business features, breaking down features to technical tasks, workload estimation etc.
- Reverse engineer existing products for improvement/ redesign.
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols.
- Development practice in continuous integration environment.
- Strong understanding in MS SQL Server/PostgreSQL/MySQL Database design & development.
- Strong RDBMS knowledge.
- In-depth knowledge in Triggers, Procedures, Function, XML etc.
- Familiar with Web Application, Cloud Database.
- Knowledge in System Architecture, DFD, ERD etc
- Sound knowledge in Analysis service, reporting service etc.
- Understanding of System Architecture.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Understanding of Web security & resolutions.
- Work experience in Power Utility/Energy Sector.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to: email@example.com